Monday, May 6, 2024

WOW! Salon Co Greenville, SC 29601 Services and Reviews

wow hair salon

I am Toni & Guy educated and pravana vivid certified. I don’t like to limit myself to specializing in any specific area. I pride myself in my experience and versatility. I’ve been behind the chair 10 years now. I will emphasize that I do work very well with curly/texture and thick hair. I love doing bobs,bangs, mens, dry cuts, styles, event hair, and my true love is color.

Wow hair salon

I’ve had Neighborhood for 11.5 years. I’ve trained under some of the best in all the techniques spanning 3 years before I hit the salon floor beginning my 21 year career doing hair. Voted BEST Salon in Greenville SC for years in a row. We make it easy to get your next great haircut. Conveniently located at 914 Pendleton Street Greenville SC we’re an easy to get to hair salon near you. Salon Co. can act as your guidepost for all things beauty.

wow hair salon

CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS’ NOTICE WILL BE CHARGED 100% OF THE SERVICES BOOKED.

I Tried TikTok Wonder Water And No Haircut Cream And Wow - BuzzFeed

I Tried TikTok Wonder Water And No Haircut Cream And Wow.

Posted: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]

At Neighborhood, creativity and quality are never compromised for convenience or cost, and you’ll always feel right at home. It’s all good, we all need silence sometimes. Just request a QUIET APPOINTMENT and we won’t talk beyond the consult and check ins.

Chris Appleton's Lit Kit

Our full menu of essential salon services includes haircuts, color, highlights, dimensional color, ombrĂ©, Keratin Complex® smoothing treatments, blowouts, up-dos and more! We train our hair stylists extensively to ensure they can provide you with the most modern and alluring styles. I love learning everything that this industry has to offer to make everyone look and feel their greatest.

STYLISTS

Vivids, blondes, and naturals you name it! As a kid I’ve always known this is what I wanted to do. I love giving clients what they want or working on a plan to get them to their dream head of hair or hairstyle!

Please add more items to your cart to unlock your free gift.

Celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton shares his 10 favorite hair care products - CNN Underscored

Celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton shares his 10 favorite hair care products.

Posted: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Can't get enough of our collabs with Chris? Check out the Chris Appleton Wash Day Faves bundle and Lit Kit for more of his "holy grail" products for glam, expensive-looking hair. Money Mist deeply hydrates, renews elasticity for healthier-looking hair, and helps to mend and strengthen hair fibers to prevent breakage and help grow hair longer. The result is luminous locks with a shimmery suppleness, all while providing heat protection. Read more about the creation of Money Mist here.Read more about why these are his favorite products here. Money Mist is a luxurious, lightweight leave-in conditioning treatment designed to treat, strengthen and give your hair a glossy, expensive-looking finish.

Money Mist

We’re looking forward to meeting you! Scroll down to check out our stylists, or click here to book an appointment now. Find out more about his life, expertise and experience below.

wow hair salon

I appreciate it nowadays even more as I am a mother of two and let me just say, I also really look forward to my mommy makeovers! I am 3x certified in Brow Laminations. I currently specialize in those areas as I become a junior hair stylist, and I can’t wait to expand in more services for you all! Follow my journey on Instagram @allbeautybyness. I’m a Mexican- American born and raised in Los Angeles.

I try to fit your look to suite you and your lifestyle. How much time do you want to put into it, let’s consult, it’s most important. Since I was 14 years old my friends would ask me to do their hair. I would come to school with stripes of green and blue, all over yellow, what we now call vivids, braids, purple, blonde. My dad’s friend was a stylist at Sally Hershberger at John Frieda’s and he would come over for dinner every Monday. He saw talent in me and suggested I do hair since I also love anything creative.

Money Masque is Chris’ first-ever product collab with Color Wow. Made with ultra-nourishing marine actives, its deep hydrating formula is his secret to achieving super luxe, expensive-looking hair in just 5 minutes. Looks like your cart has dropped below $65.

We are honored to have five, seasoned, talented, and versatile stylists creating our exclusive team as well as one amazing weekend junior stylist and assistant who also does TOOTHBLING! Ava Shire, a third-generation Echo Park native, strives to create a space that embodies vibrance and energy. Ava allows each individual stylist to shine in their own way, supporting them while they help you create your own unique style.

I love styling and being able to help others express themselves creatively with their hair style. Check me out @hairrbybeee on Instagram. I was raised in a creative background on both sides of my family. I do think it helps me in doing hair. I specialize in wash and wear, but I do a lot of perms, highlights, ALL OF IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Salon Co Greenville, SC 29601 Services and Reviews

Table Of Content Wow hair salon CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS’ NOTICE WILL BE CHARGED 100% OF THE SERVICES BOOKED. Chris Appleton...